Our Client is the Budapest Engineering Center of one of the largest and most innovative global supplier of high quality technical products and services. The Center is involved in the development of a wide range of electronic control systems and mechanical components for vehicles such as ABS, EPS, airbag, engine control and automated parking systems with the final purpose of creating self-driving vehicles. The most inspiring and inviting feature of the Center is that all related work phases are performed locally including system and algorithm development, electrical and mechanical planning, simulations, reliability checks and process tests. For the Electric Power Steering Division we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated
TECHNICAL PROJECT LEADER
His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Product development from acquisition phase until the series production
- Coordinate the work and align project schedule of the mechanic, hardware, software, system and test domains
- Communicate with external stakeholders and customers
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience with project or team management
- Experience with electromechanical systems
- Good problem solving and excellent communication skills
Engineering degree and English as working language are a must.
Our Client provides involvement in future oriented global development projects, international training, free professional language courses, and exciting career opportunities.