Our Client is the Budapest Engineering Center of one of the largest and most innovative global supplier of high quality technical products and services. The Center is involved in the development of a wide range of electronic control systems and mechanical components for vehicles such as ABS, EPS, airbag, engine control and automated parking systems with the final purpose of creating self-driving vehicles. The most inspiring and inviting feature of the Center is that all related work phases are performed locally including system and algorithm development, electrical and mechanical planning, simulations, reliability checks and process tests. For the Electric Power Steering Division we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated
SOFTWARE PROJECT LEADER
His/her main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Plan, schedule and monitor software development and testing
- Actively participate and be responsible in each phase of the project from start to production
- Closely cooperate with international development partners and other domains
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience with state-of-the-art embedded software development and project & requirements management
- Experience in requirements management
- Excellent client-facing communication and negotiation skills
Relevant degree and English as working language are a must.
Our Client provides involvement in future oriented global development projects, international training, free professional language courses, and exciting career opportunities.